glass crusher for sale
SBM Cylinder mill effectively cost saving equipment, optimally grinds high volumes of glass bottles once they have been cleaned from the wood, metals, plastic and etc., and perfectly destroys bottles or jars with the products inside.
SBM Cylinder mills are perfect for bottlers, recycling canters, restaurants, hotels municipalities, in reality anywhere glass containers, beverage cans or food containers are a problem.
The glass bottles, passing with the machine, are crashed in pieces to the optimal dimensions, that are required by glass-workers. Already crushed glass can be cleaned again: the necks with the glass bottles are crushed and all sorts of covers of metals, of cork and of plastic can be taken off.
The SBM rolls glass crusher is able to destroy bottles or jars with the products inside: during these situations it’s possible to use a system for cleaning glass by water. They provide an income-mouth with assorted widths, from 300 mm. to 1.000 mm. and crush from 6 to 24 a great deal of glass per hour.
The cylinders glass crushers are used through the main recyclers and by the most crucial Italian and foreign glass-workers.
- materials are crashed for the optimal dimension required by the glass workers and it has a top demand on the market.
- 70% of your energy savings (when compared with hammer crushers) because of the contained motorization, which can be only 8 KW inside the biggest model.
- the caps from the bottles are detached and can be separated with the metal separation machine.
- low emission of powder, as it crushes the glass and ceramics without pulverizing it.
- has an analog safety system for not crushable objects.
- low price when compared with hammer crushers.
- high quality components and strong structures of the machine guarantee a lengthy life and longevity of the building.
- crushers are engineered for minimal and straightforward maintenance and smart operation daily process.
- can supply independently or easily integrated in your total system to boost your materials processing.
- glass crushers are completely custom-designed to totally meet your specifications.
The glass is crushed irreproachable ¡§C in optimal dimension, without loosing it’s value. The ultimate material fully satisfies and meets the glass workers objectives. Not just that, but in addition saved client’s costs and increased processing capacity.
Benefits of Glass Recycling
- The typical glass container is made up of 70% recycled glass.
- It is estimated that 80% of recycled glass, as a whole, will end up as new glass containers.
- A glass container can go from a recycling bin to a store shelf in as little as 30 days.
- Unlike other substances such as paper, glass can be recycled infinitely without loss of quality or purity.
- Because glass is made from materials occurring naturally like sand, it has a low rate of chemical, interaction with the contents of the container, this makes glass a safe material to be reused.
- Glass containers produced today are 40% lighter than containers made 20 years ago. This fact makes glass much easier to recycle.
Uses for Recycled Glass
- Beverage containers (Most popular use)
- Fiberglass (Second most popular use)
- Frictionator for matches and ammunition
- Abrasives for sand-blasting
- Ingredient in Concrete
- Traction control on slick roadways
- Reflective material in roadway striping paint
- Manufacture of Ceramic tile
- As sand in repair of depleted beaches due to erosion
- Sand for golf course bunkers
- Embedding water mains and sewer mains in trenches
- Glass filtration media
- Landscaping material
- Decorative counter tops and floors in high use areas
- Traction material in Non-Slip Paint